If you are looking to invest in a community that offers,
affordability, scenic mountain vistas, recreational and cultural
activities, peaceful country
living, convenient access to exceptional medical facilities, championship golf
courses, shopping, fine restaurants, and a friendly and welcoming gated
community, then you need to consider Carriage Park in Hendersonville, North
Carriage Park offers so much more….
Convenient proximity to:
- outstanding healthcare
- shopping, entertainment and cultural activities
- Area airport and I 26 & I 40
- indoor heated swimming pool
- private lake stocked for fishing
- tennis courts
- large club house for hosting
· regularly scheduled social parties
· Jazzercise classes
· organized card games
· quarterly homeowner meetings
association committee meetings
Underground utilities, city water, sewers, cable access, and paved roads.
Carriage Park Homeowners
Association(CPHA) supports a friendly welcoming community which provides an opportunity
to meet new friends through:
- CPHA welcoming committee
- social activities at the clubhouse
- organized resident supper club
- planned hiking, tennis and golf outings
Other North Carolina mountain
developments may offer amenities that are incomplete, scenic vistas in remote
locations or housing without a sense of community.
Why settle for less ? At Carriage Park you
don’t have to travel long distances for regular or urgent medical care, shopping,
entertainment and cultural activities.
Owning a nice house is important, but having it along with a warm, welcoming community is priceless.
Copyright © 1998-2018 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Homeowners Association Websites by AtHomeNet